FREE 3D Surfboard & Paddle Board Objects and Graphic Files (Complete Package)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We created this FREE collection of ALL OF OUR 3D models for use in SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and more for interior designers, architects, and other creative professionals to use in their project renderings and mock-ups.
Simply click "add to cart" and complete the check-out flow as normal. There is no charge, and you'll receive an email with a link to a .zip file that contains 3D models and graphics of six of our most popular surfboard and paddle board designs and shapes.
We've also included files with boards in various rooms and spaces. The .zip file is 920MB, but it's worth it! If you are interested in only specific files or different formats, just ask.
What you'll receive
- Six SketchUp (.skp) files of Ventana wooden surfboard/paddle boards. Each board has a unique top and bottom deck, so you can highlight either side in your renderings. That means there are twelve different board surfaces. The files are saved for SketchUp 2019 and later. If you would like files for use with earlier versions, please let us know. The files will work in AutoCAD and other programs that accept .skp file formats.
- Six .OBJ + .MTL files of the same.
- Six graphic (.png with transparent backgrounds) files of the same.
- Seven rooms and spaces showcasing Ventana boards: Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Home Office, Hotel Lobby, Restaurant, and Commerical Office in .skp and .png formats.
If you use any of our boards in your own mock-ups and renderings, send them to us, and we’ll showcase you and your business on social media.
- Learn more about the benefits of Ventana surfboards and paddle boards for interior design projects.
- Read the Ventana surfboards FAQ
The .skp files are also available in the SketchUp 3D Warehouse.
These files are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 terms.
You can use them however you like, but you must link to ventanasurfboards.com for credit.
More Cool Info
Free U.S. Shipping & Shipping Details
Every order includes Free USPS First Class or UPS Ground Shipping. Of course, you can select premimum options, too.
We generally ship products between 12 and 48 hours after we receive your order. In some cases, such as with surfboards, custom orders, or custom engraved products, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss production and shipping timing.
We can ship anywhere in the world that is legally permitted under U.S. law. Any potential customs payments and processing fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Our Refund Policy is simple. We do the right thing. We trust our customers, and if you have any issues with any of our products, we'll work with you to do what's fair.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your return or other issue. We approve returns within 48 hours.
Any refunds will be returned via the method and manner in which they were paid. For instance, a credit card payment will be refunded to the same credit card; a wire transfer or electronic check will be refunded to the same account from which it came, etc. A cash payment may be refunded via Venmo, bank transfer, or PayPal.