Ventana Jam by Twins Kitchen
The Ventana Jam collection was created by Twins Kitchen, a home-based business in Santa Cruz, California. Twins Kitchen was founded by a mother of twin daughters, Peggy, and her daughter, Natalie, a culinary school graduate. Their name honors both daughters and also is a play on their philosophy of creating amazing flavor pairings in every jar.
There are three, surf-themed flavors in 9 ounce/255g jars. These are available individually or in two, discounted packages.
- Surf Strawberry Jalapeño
- sugar, strawberries, pectin, dried jalapeños, lemon juice
- Barreled Blackberry
- blackberries, cane sugar, pectin, lemon juice, cinnamon, allspice, coriander, kosher salt
- Foglifter Fig
- sugar, figs, pectin, orange, kosher salt, cardamom
Twins Kitchen is located in Santa Cruz, California on the beautiful California Central Coast not far from the Ventana surfboard workshop. We are surrounded by some of the best organic and sustainable farms in the country. Twins Kitchen combines mouth-watering seasonal fruits from these farms with surprising and tasty herbs and spices.
Each jar comes with a Ventana wooden leash cord key ring made with 500 pound Paracord offcuts from the production of Ventana Khordz Mugs and Honduras mahogany from Santa Cruz Guitar Company. You'll always have a leash cord with you when you need it. Pair some Ventana Jam with every surf session!
Learn more about Twins Kitchen!
Ideas for Jam
- Use a cheese plate with brie, goat, or cream cheese
- Put on a cheesecake, ice cream, pancakes, or waffles
- Mix with Greek yogurt, granola, and peanut butter
- Glaze a pork roast, baked chicken, or fish. Wait until the meat is almost done, then slather and let melt
- Make a salad dressing: 1 part lemon juice or vinegar to 3 parts olive oil; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of jam. Toss with baby lettuce, spinach, or arugula; berries; or other fruit, nuts, and seeds
- Make a cocktail: In a cocktail shaker, add 1 to 1.5 ounces of limoncello, 1 ounce of vodka, and 1 tablespoon of jam. Shake and pour into a glass over ice. Top with sparkling water and stir!